October Hike Club!
Like to hike and explore? We're offering the Best of what brought us together during the pandemic into a hike club for every pace!
- Designated Hike Leaders for Level 1 (social) hike pace and Level 2 (intermediate) hike pace. Nobody gets lost or dropped.
- Campfire after every hike! (where possible)
- Different river valley and ravine destinations every week.
- Know who's showing up and get to know your pack on WhatsApp (if that's your jam)
The Club is suitable for all ages and hike abilities, children under 12 must have parental supervision.
- This is a HIKE club not a walk club. Wear trail shoes or boots, water bottles or other gear need to be secured in backpacks (not satchels or bags), poles are encouraged but not required.
Tuesdays @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Locations will vary each week, with the first Tuesday of the month at Alfred Savage Centre (13909 Fox Drive).
Adult is $20 for the entire month.
Youth (under 18) is $10 per month.
Child (under 12) is FREE.
A single session for youth or adult is $5 per session (child is always free).